Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012: Fashion+Tech Expo & Panel Discussion: How Social Media Continues To Reshape the Fashion Industry. Presented by: Stylet.ag
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
SFFAMA, INC. and FASHION+TECHSF present San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 Fashion+Tech Expo. Technology is an integral aspect of San Francisco Fashion Week and this year's event will feature app developers, fashion startups and retailers under one roof. You will be able to demo products, watch product presentations, and network with designers, startups, entrepreneurs, fashion/tech professionals and fashion enthusiasts.
- What: San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 : Fashion+Tech Expo & Panel Discussion: How Social Media Continues to Reshape the Fashion Industry
- When: Sept. 25th, 2012, Tuesday, 6pm
- Where: Citizen Space, 425 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
- RSVP: $10 Online / $15 at the door. Purchase Tix: http://fashiontechexpo092512.eventbrite.com/
- SEE WEEK SCHEDULE OF EVENTS HERE
- Deena Varshavskaya @siberianfruit - Wanelo CEO @wanelo
- Joanna Riley Weidenmiller @JoannaRileyW - 360 Fashion Network Partner [Co-Moderator]
- Julian Loren @jkloren - Innovation Management Institute Founder [Co-Moderator]
- Manish Chandra @marrc- Poshmark CEO @poshmarkapp
- Ligaya Tichy @achyagility - Director of Customer Experience at Threadflip
- Shannon Hughes @ShopCopious - Head of Marketing Copious @CopiousInc
- Keiron McCammon- Founder & CEO Bonfaire @mccammon
- 6:00pm - Door Opens
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm Networking and Demos
- 7:00pm - 7:30pm Styleta.ag Product Presentation and Q&A
- 7:30pm - 9:00pm Panel Discussions
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm More networking and demos
- 10:00pm - Closed
- Alyssa Nicole / http://www.alyssa-nicole.com/ P
- Bonfaire / https://www.bonfaire.com/ P
- Clionee / http://www.clionee.com/ P
- Copious / http://copious.com/
- Dish Pal / http://dishpal.com/index.do
- Fashion Addict / http://www.fashionaddict.ca/
- Gorilla Workshop / http://www.gorillaworkshop.bigcartel.com/
- LLXLLQ / http://www.llxllq.com/
- Lookmazing / https://www.lookmazing.com/
- Mogime / http://mogime.com/ P
- Morning & Company / https://www.facebook.com/morningco P
- Muse Me / http://muse-me.herokuapp.com/
- My HD Presenter / http://myhdpresenter.com/
- Raf9 / http://www.raf9.com/ P
- Snobswap / https://snobswap.com/
- Solz Shoes / http://www.solzshoes.com/ & Lord Bertram / http://www.lordbertram.com/ P
- Stylet.ag / http://stylet.ag/ P
- The Level Up / https://www.thelevelup.com/
- Threadflip / http://www.threadflip.com/
- Tie Society / http://www.tiesociety.com/
- Unplugged Goods / http://www.unpluggedgoods.com/
- Within Four Walls / http://www.indiegogo.com/WithintheFourWalls P
Brown-Forman, Color, City Model Management, Digital Style Digest, Izze Sparkling Drink, Los Osuna, Moda Cinema, Pigment Cosmetics, Pretzel Crisps, SFIEC, Speakeasy Ale & Lager, Trumer Pils, My HD Presenter, Juice Shop, Popchips, R State Store SF, West Coast Leather
FASHION+TECHSF is the longest running monthly workshop and event series in the San Francisco Bay Area focused synergistically on building, promoting and educating the vibrant community of fashion and technology entrepreneurs, designers, developers, bloggers, business professionals, students, investors and numerous enthusiastic companies, schools, groups and individuals who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, a California non-profit corporation, is the leading institution in the San Francisco Bay Area’s fashion industry. Over 3,000 members on Facebook, 105 events. Winner of Best Fashion Event Producer of the Year and Best Marketing at San Francisco Fashion Awards 2011. SFFAMA Inc, is the producer of San Francisco Fashion Week (tm), Project SF, Fashion Feud, Pret-A-Porter SF, The Beauty Expo, Dapperhood, Fashion Socials and FASHION+TECHSF. SFFAMA provides business and technology education for fashion entrepreneurs and serves as a business and social development network for the thriving local fashion industry.
San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) is pleased to announce San Francisco Fashion Week ® 2012 September 24-30, 2012. San Francisco Fashion Week (tm) 2012 will highlight the convergence of fashion and technology unique to the San Francisco fashion industry while showcasing emerging designers and student collections.
For vending, speaking and sponsorship opportunities, media relations and publicity contact OwenGeronimo at http://about.me/owengeronimo or send an email to: email@example.com
When & Where
FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. FASHION+TECHSF is the popular original monthly workshop and event series focused on building, promoting, educating and funding the enthusiastic communities of fashion and technology entrepreneurs who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. In the past three years, FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
FASHION+TECHSF is busines product of San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc.